Wageningen UR Centre for Development Innovation has a wide range of experience and expertise in facilitating tailor-made support to organisations.
We not only facilitate a 3-week course on Managing and Learning for Impact and on Multi-Stakeholder Processes, we also provide advisory and training services all over the world, such as:
- Shorter training (3-5 days) on Managing and Learning for Impact (PM&E) essentials for policy makers and managers.
- Orientation and training worskhops on e.g. strategic planning, participatory M&E, scenario-based planning, strategic communication for impact.
- Advisory trajectories on improving M&E processes through the introduction of new appropriate instruments and (information) systems.
- M&E system development support.
- Performance management system development support (organisation wide).
- Evaluations and impact assessments anywhere in the world.
Subject areas in which we apply this include agriculture and agricultural research & development (including producer organisations), value chain management, sustainable livelihoods and food & nutrition security, disaster management, natural resource management, rural development planning, and more.
Our clients include international organisations such as FAO and IFAD, the EU, national governmental agencies, as well as a range of international NGOs.
We work with a team of 25 experts who have a combined experience on all continents and in a wide variety of expertise areas. If you would like to know more about our services and/or our specific experience and expertise, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or visit http://www.cdic.wur.nl/UK/Services/ for more information.
Looking forward to hearing from you!